”Ask not what your chapter can do for you, but ask what you do for your chapter.”
Speech by John F. Kennedy, Jr., “asks not what your country can do for you [to] ask what you can do for your country".
· Chapter Monthly Progress Report DUE to our office every 1st Friday of each month.
· Financial Reports DUE the 2nd Friday of each month to LGSC office.
· The Monthly Executive Staff Meeting will hold on third Thursday of the month (location TBA).
· Check the Chapter email everyday & update your chapter webpage bi-weekly or monthly.
· Bi-Weekly Timesheets and Time Cards are due on Tuesday of the Pay Period Ending.
Provide administrative services and technical assistance to twenty-eight (28) chapters with two (2) staff positions at each chapter’s. LGSC provide chapters the opportunity to implement the Local Governance Act through development, adoption and implementation of the Five Management System that include accounting, personnel, property, procurement and records management policies and procedures.